Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A Natural Beauty!


Since Vanessa Williams won her Miss America crown to her latest nomination of an Emmy Award for her work on the ABC hit series 'Ugly Betty’, we have been huge fans of her work but never more so than when she spoke to Jawn Murray of BlackVoices.com. She let the world into her beauty secrets such as a healthy diet, yoga and, of course, Botox!

"I certainly do Botox, which I definitely think that almost every woman that I know has [done]," she said. "And it's a miracle drug, no cutting, nothing –– and I love it. But I also want to act too ... so I don't do it to freeze my face," she told Barbara Walters.

We are glad that she was clear that Botox doesn’t have to remove natural expressions. Unfortunately, bad examples of Botox treatments mislead people into thinking that Botox leaves you looking unnatural but that is not how we do it at BHI! We make sure that the women and men who come in for Botox leave looking like themselves, just refreshed. Thanks Vanessa!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed before being published.