Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Oh Dolly!

Back in November we talked about how Dolly Parton was working on a new album and how we loved her new song and her zest for life. Well, Dolly was due to go on tour to coincide with the release of her new album "Backwoods Barbie" later this month. Unfortunately, she has postponed her upcoming US tour due to a back injury -- and she guesses that her legendary bust size might have something to do with it.

"I know I have been breaking my neck and bending over backwards trying to get my new 'Backwoods Barbie' CD and world tour together, but I didn't mean to hurt myself doing it! But hey, you try wagging these puppies around a while and see if you don't have back problems. Seriously though, the doctors said I will be good as new in a few weeks, and I can't wait to get back out there."

Oh Dolly, we love your sense of humor and we can’t wait to see you on tour!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed before being published.